Levitra vs Viagra
A huge part of any man’s self-esteem depends on their ability to attract women. The ability to attract a woman is usually one of the key motivations behind what men do. Whether it is getting a new car, buying a house or dressing in fancy clothes, women always influence how men behave to a great extent. Time has proven over and over that men will do almost anything for a woman they fancy. It resulted in the magnificent Taj Mahal and is claimed to have caused one of the greatest battles of all time in mythological history, all due to a misunderstanding due to a beautiful woman, Helen of Troy. History aside the trend has continued till today. One of the most challenging things for any man who has managed to find a woman whether for life or just as a girlfriend is being unable to perform satisfactorily when it comes to matters of sex.
Failing to rise up to the occasion has been identified as a condition that affects most men at one time or another beginning from the age 40 although even younger men do experience ED today. Men usually turn to medication when the problem becomes persistent the two most popular ones being Viagra and Levitra. Majority of those with ED usually wonder Levitra vs. Viagra, which is more effective? Although medication for treating erectile dysfunction is usually not supposed to be sold without prescription, the drugs are usually readily available in most pharmacies and one can even order them online today in most countries. These drugs work by boosting nitric oxide in the body while also inhibiting an enzyme called PDE-5 i.e. phosphodiesterase type 5.The end result of this is the muscles in ones penis can relax and this allows blood to easily flow in the penis resulting in an erection when one is aroused.
For men who have erectile dysfunction, having the right information on the two main drugs available is key to ensuring that you make the right decision when deciding on what to use. Erectile dysfunction can be quite a huge problem with men. However keep in mind that although people do self-prescribe, consulting a doctor is always recommended to ensure you don’t suffer any serious side effects from them. So Levitra vs. Viagra what should one know? The information about the difference between Levitra and viagra is summarized below in details:
- Viagra is actually a brand name for the compound Sildenafil citrate which is the most popular medicine for ED treatment and is also at times referred to as the blue pill by virtue of its appearance. The medicine is taken orally
- The drug is manufactured by Pfizer is one of the most counterfeited drugs in the world
- The drug’s effects begin 30-60 minutes after you use them and is usually meant to dissipate from the blood in 4 hours. It can be taken with or without food
- Viagra can affect or be affected by other drugs that one is using hence it is usually recommended that one seeks medical advice before using it.
- Some common side effects include changes in vision, headache, flushing, muscle pain and nausea
- The product is meant for men only.
We know that deciding on whether to use Levitra vs. Viagra is difficult and that’s why we have also provided some information on Levitra below for your benefit
- Levitra is the brand name for vardenafil
- The drug is made by Bayer healthcare with help from GlaxoSmithKline
- The drug begins to work 60 minutes after ingestion and the effects can last up to 8 hours in the system. Just like Viagra the drug can also be taken with or without food
- Using Levitra can also cause side effects when used with other medications more so nitrates’ which can cause extraordinarily low blood pressure and using Levitra increases the risk factor
- Common side effects include indigestion, dizziness, runny nose, back pain and headaches
Viagra and Levitra are very similar drugs as attested to by their common effects on the body. However when used properly, they are sure to help any man improve their performance and impress any woman. We do hope the above information has been able to shed light on the Levitra vs. Viagra confusion many men face when seeking a drug for ED.